18 Jun Spicy Kale Chips Recipe!
Posted at 00:08h in My Folsom Chiropractor Blog
- 4 large bunches of Kale
- 2 Large Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 cup Raw un-salted Cashews (soaked)
- 2 tbs. Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbs. Gluten free Tamari
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup warm water
- De-stem Kale & pull apart leaves into small bite size pieces
- Soak Cashews in 1 cup water for 30 min.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender including your nuts and the water they have soaked in. Blend until smooth adding water until the texture is similar to a thick soup.
- In a large bowl use your hands and coat the kale leaves evenly.
- Place them in a dehydrator for 24 hours, until crispy.
- Enjoy or store in air tight container 🙂