21 Nov Sleepy during the day?
Every day, 2.2 million Americans complain of being tired. You wouldn’t be the first person who has been feeling sleepy during the day. Most people feel tired during the day because they have not had uninterrupted, peaceful sleep at night. Increased stress and tension affect the quality of life, and in turn, reduce the hours you are able to sleep every night. The reduced sleep affects your work routine. The causes to feel sleepy and fatigued are quite simple and easily changed but often difficult to change.Not managing to sleep for about six to eight hours can lead to a great dip in energy during the day.
- Have breakfast… even if you don’t feel hungry.
- Eat every three to four hours.
- Fill up on more fiber.
- Fuel your brain with omega-3s.
- Stay hydrated.
- Avoid artificial stimulants like energy drinks or tea and coffee.
- Try stretching two to three times a day.
- Turn on some tunes.
- Take deep breaths