13 Dec Easy Snack Idea: A Healthy Christmas Tree
Here’s how you can make this fun Christmas snack at home.
What you’ll need:
- A handful of sugar snap peas
- A handful of pomegranate seeds
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- 1 pretzel stick, sliced for a tree trunk
- Ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
- Small cookie cutter—star or snowflake shape
1. Wash your sugar snap peas and place them on a plate in a tree shape.
2. Grab your pomegranate seeds and place throughout your “tree” to appear as decorations.
3. Using your small cookie cutter and slice of cheese, cut a shape out and stick it on the tree for the tree topper.
4. Place your pretzel stick at the bottom of the tree for the tree trunk.
5. Optionally, serve some dip on the side.